HUMAN RESOURCE PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Join your peers in the association that is striving to be a leader for its members, the industry and the community!
The mission of the south Florida Hospitality Human Resources Association is to promote the importance of the human resources function within the hospitality industry, to further educate and update members' knowledge by means of informative programs, and to allow for a mutual exchange of ideas and innovations amongst the human resources professionals in South Florida.Benefits:
- Wage Survey
- Monthly bulletin and speakers
- Roster of member’s names, companies....
- Discounted fees to functions
- Personal development & growth opportunities
- $125.00 annual dues per calendar year for first member from a property, $75.00 per additional member
- $50 annual dues if full time college/university student
- $30.00 for each breakfast function; $35.00 for non-member
- $35.00 for each luncheon function; $40.00 for non-member
- $40.00 for each dinner function; $45.00 for non-member
- Held monthly
- Alternate meetings throughout the year (i.e., will vary between lunch and dinner with some flexibility depending on the availability of the hosting property)
- The hosting property will receive 75-80% of the money received at the door at the time of the function
- No shows and reservations cancelled on day of meeting are billed to the individual
- $10.00 surcharge for walk-ins
- To join, complete the enclosed application and/or for further information, call any one of the board members listed below:
If you are interested in attending a SFlaHHRA event or for more information, please use the Contact Us page).
HOSPITALITY HUMAN RESOURCES PEOPLE DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!